Boxfit Studio Update. We hope that everyone is keeping well and safe during the lockdown. Following the announcement from the government on moving from Level 4 to Level 3 at midnight on the 28th April, we wanted to let you know what that means for us and for you at Boxfit Studio.
We will remain closed for now like many other businesses our gym will be closed during level 3.
If you’re interested in some extra help at home with online training, fitness programs and guidance? Please contact Veronica as she has started training clients from home. Feel free to discuss your needs with her and prices available during lockdown, get in touch by email or text: email@example.com or Ph: 021537574
After the two-week allocation in Level 3 and announcement around the 11th May we should have more information around if we can reopen Boxfit Studio. We will be in touch once we know what is happening with the YMCA Stadium.
We do take the health of our members seriously, and have put together a list as a starting point of what we will put in place, which will continue to change as the requirements of operating at Level 2 as they become available, plus any additional required or recommended actions.
· Mapping out workout area for members to train in. each member will have 4 metres squared allocated for their workout.
· Promote Mandatory hand washing between all gym members
· All surfaces will be disinfected before and after classes. The floors, bags and mats.
· We will provide spray bottles and hand towels to wipe down equipment after use I.e. bikes and weight equipment.
· Contact tracking of anyone entering the premises, members to fill out contact tracing form before they enter class upon arrival.
· All members attending the gym will have their own equipment i.e. gloves and wraps we will not be lending out any equipment during Level 2.
· Any Gym member that is unwell will be advised to stay home or leave the gym.
· Hand sanitizer will be available for members to use
· Contact-less payment only accepted (Bank Transfer)
We have some special things lined up for our members at Boxfit so keep checking our social media pages for more information. Please make sure to like our pages on Instagram and Facebook so you can keep up to date with changes.
We know this has been a challenging time for everyone, whether that is due to lockdown conditions or changes in economic security. However, we have also heard from so many of you how much you miss being at Boxfit Studio and we do thank you for your ongoing and continued support. We look forward to seeing you all again until then look after yourself and each other. Vee and Regan : )